2009年11月21日星期六

exam again ...

wOw~ It is Sunday again...
Tomorrow need to going spm exam again... Haiz ~

1pm just wake up but still feel sleepy so must !
Cause midnight got a 38 giang call me...
He told me that he just end his work and miss me then call me to hear my voice...
Hey guy... Your action like this very seem like a BIN TAI la~

Yesterday night planed want to study and practice hard my maths today !
But ... at last ... still sit in front my laptop ~ =.="

Inside the day of my spm exam...
my mum don't let me go everywhere...
really make me become CRAZY!!!
I wan go out!
I want shopping!
I want get a journey!
I want clubbing!
I want do everything those I am thinking to do !!!


SPM quickly run away from me!!! please... T.T
Study really make me so hate it... cause it is a traffic on my road !!

没有评论:

发表评论